Suicide Bombing: Embarrassment to Mankind
Suicide bombing has been present in our world for a long time. For many years, many have been brainwashed to risk their own lives to kill many more. We have seen this throughout history, from the Kamikaze to the present-day situation in the Middle East. Many lives have been taken away from them because of the wrongdoing and useless tactics of these international terrorist organizations. Here are a few statistics about suicide bombers from a 2007 study in Afghanistan:
1) 80% of suicide bombers have some kind of physical or mental disability, including missing limbs, cancer, leprosy, and other ailments.
2) Forensic psychiatrist Marc Sageman studied 400 members of the Al Qaeda network and found a lack of antisocial behavior, mental illness, early social trauma, and behavioral disorders.
3) In the Middle East, they are brainwashed into thinking they are martyrs for killing innocent people. Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi called suicide bombers, “the greatest of all sorts of Jihad in the Cause of Allah. A martyr operation is carried out by a person who sacrifices himself, deeming his life less value than striving in the Cause of Allah, in the cause of restoring the land and preserving the dignity.” However, I’m sure many believe that these acts of violence are doing no good whatsoever.
4) These killers believe that this is what Allah (God) wants them to do, although I’m sure Allah doesn’t want someone to destroy what he has created.
5) Written in The Guardian by Faisal Bodi, “in the Muslim world, then, we celebrate what we call the martyr-bombers. To us they are heroes defending the things we hold sacred. Polls in the Middle East show 75% of people in favour of martyr-bombings.” How will we ever stop this sinful act if we have unethical writers adding to the fire?
There is so much you can write about on this subject. There are many books you can read to learn more about these suicide bombers and how they are brainwashed to kill innocent people. The fact is that the leaders of these organizations as well as all these other supporters are not committing the acts themselves, but putting it off to young, confused, and weak people. God bless all the innocent families who have been effected by these acts of murder.