Proof of God’s Existence

I decided to write this article because quite frankly, I’m sick of hearing everyone denying religion and God’s existence. Also, this is Paranormalknowledge.com, the number one spot on the Internet for all paranormal information. Now, I know that after publishing this article, it’s going to be criticized by most atheists, because in my opinion, that’s pretty much all they do, ask questions and criticize without even searching for the answers. I didn’t even capitalize the word atheist, anyone want to guess why?

As I have said in many articles before, you don’t need to spend your hard-earned money trying to find the answer to life’s mysteries. God, our whole life, we have been told much about him, but up until this point, we haven’t had much proof as to whether or not he exists. I have not made an incredible discovery or met with him personally, but I do know that the evidence of his existence is all around us and we haven’t even noticed it. Stop and think a moment about what I am about to present to you:

1. Souls – Our soul is the spiritual or immaterial part of our bodies, which is often considered to be immortal. Ask yourself, what is actually making our heart beat? Most people think of our soul as pretty much a battery for any electronic device. Think about it. The computer you are on right now, has all the parts it needs, the motherboard, the monitor to view it, the keyboard, but how and why does it start up? It has electricity to keep everything going. So, isn’t it safe to say that our soul is the energy for our body much like a battery is for any electronic device? Where does our soul come from? The answer is that there has to be a superior being who is responsible for our existence because our soul proves that we are more than just flesh.

2. Intuition – Haven’t you realized that our intuition can be truly amazing at times? Suddenly, you have an urge of danger and stop the car and you prevent an accident or no not to walk at a crosswalk and realize you just saved your life. What actually drives our intuition? How can our physical bodies be capable of this? Is it crazy to think that our soul is connected to this or other spirits (energies) are helping us along the way? Why would these spirits be helping us? Maybe, it’s because they are told to help us or willing to help us because they are truly good and answer to a super being (God).

3. Paranormal Presence – Ghost, angels, demons, poltergeists, etc. The list goes on and on. Many people claim to make contact with these spirits. Who is protecting us or watching over us as we sleep? With the advancement of technology, we are able to contact spirits much more efficiently than ten years ago. We are making tremendous steps in the paranormal community and gathering more evidence that there really are spirits and that we can contact them even though they have no physical body. Whether you believe in spiritual guides or guardian angels, you have to believe that there is a superior being in charge of them because otherwise, why would they be watching over us if they haven’t known us in the past?

I’m going to talk more about this topic in further articles. I also would like to address one further statement that is going around. “We are God”, now does this make any sense to you? If we are all God, why are we all incarnated and living. It is clear that we are all here to learn a lesson of some kind. If we are the superior being, why would we choose to incarnate? This does not make sense to me. There has to be a superior being, one who is in charge of all the good spirits and angels that many of us humans claim to be making contact with every day. We may not find out today or tomorrow the answer to all of life’s questions, but we can make logical beliefs and live our lives based on those beliefs. So, the question I have to ask you now is, what appears logical to you?

Related Posts

Angels/Demons, Ghost Encounters

Our Sponsors

1. June 14th, 2009 at 16:23 | #1

I agree with u nobody realizes how god makes such a strong presence

2. Suzie
    June 14th, 2009 at 23:51 | #2

Word up.

3. Beth Hedrick
    July 18th, 2009 at 23:33 | #3

If I may ask, Where did you search for your answers?

4. Jason
    July 19th, 2009 at 02:05 | #4

Searching for answers only leads you to other’s opinions. This is my own, and if you have common sense, you will understand it.

5. October 8th, 2009 at 11:54 | #5

Hi,

I am a first time viewer of your website. I have written three books (third one coming out in about 2/3 weeks) that get into the science (physics mostly) of the world of the paranormal.

I began my research for the book twenty years ago with the current set of laws as they are known (Standard Model), detailed their recognized issues and extrapolated them to form a new paradigm based on the direction they were headed. This conclusion concurrently solved the known issues of the Standard Model while supporting the existence of the metaphysical.

Much of what this website discusses is explained by this new paradigm.

I am open to discussing this more at any time…

Regards,

Joe Donlan
    (Author of Ordaining Reality series)

6. Serge
    December 25th, 2009 at 05:30 | #6

Amen… I’ve experience those sometimes.

7. January 26th, 2010 at 17:13 | #7

Interesting story. Of course I understand this subject, Nice to know. Though I think if you want to know about spirits, Guardian Angels and God and Devil and Jesus. This has Power beyond believe but you have to pay your dept from before. That almost costed me my life to learn what I can do. Once you make it in spite of very many suffering among evil selfish and cheap people. I used to do what they asked. Now I control them easily. I have my name and my awesome power. Lots of things have my name. I will return, this is not a joke…..

JFM Sars Angel of Revenge

8. Sven
    March 2nd, 2010 at 07:52 | #8

I am an atheist…..I don’t believe in god because if God really exists, then why didn’t he stopped all wars that are going on from the 1st begginings of human…catolic church killed so many people in crusade war….and for what?….for the church, pope or God?…we all have our right to believe in what we want to believe…if God really exists why does someone die every minute?

9. March 21st, 2010 at 15:48 | #9

Excuse me, that is what practically all ateists say tough you have that richt to not believe in God. I am not Jesus and he has no solution for war. In His era his people, the Jewish people were viciuosly suppressed by the Romans. I know when real trouble begind when there is no respect or trust or dignity. We go to an entire different sociaty and I am working. As wel as love there is als much hatred also around Me. Judgement day is at our doorstep. Use your brains. I am one of the chosen 108 Sars. I am the most dangerous and most succesful, yet I am not that bad. I know people wont change but you can change the world. I see you again. PS, think of our miraculus planet and life it is Gods Gift.

JFM Sars Angel of Revenge

10. Meh
    March 30th, 2010 at 10:18 | #10

Facepalm.

11. Carlo
    April 12th, 2010 at 08:43 | #11

Oh Please!!…why do i hear the same question on and on?…God won’t stop wars because he Created people free, endowed with free will…they can do whatever the hell they want…if he interferes and stops the wars you wouldn’t be free…how can you would predict that someone is good or bad if you don’t give him the chance to choose?…God gives us the chance to choose what we are.
    I personally respect all religions on earth but as a christian person, I would like to refer to the temptation of Christ in the wilderness. He set the example of choosing…you choose how to respond to everything around you…is it that people have become so helpless and pawns nowadays that they cannot realize that they are free…you have the freedom and according to your handling of that freedom you would pay..that’s life!…Dixi!

12. May 15th, 2010 at 16:11 | #12

Good thinking as I might say, me I respect all cultural believe. I will not push people with My beleving. In fact in this western “modern”society I do not talk about this subject. I proved my real power. It is amazing. Further most people who tell me they believe but are evil anyway. And the opposite is also possible. Some people I really love are Atheist. Believing in God is very, very important for me. He gave me that awesome Power. I made to Him, God as you call him told me ÿou go back, you will get your power but you must promise me that you will do good for a change. I was paralised and near dead. Some how against all odds after 7 years being clean and training in a sportschool. My mind is clear, my body has become very strong. God exists for sure, He has fun, you are right about that people take their choises, maybe nt for long… You wil hear from me again. Thank you for your anwers, very good!

JFM Sars Angel of Revenge

13. Mark
    October 3rd, 2010 at 19:33 | #13

By way of response and taking each paragraph in turn:

1. Why are you sick of people denying god’s existence? If he exists then he ought to make himself manifest to all of humanity and I don’t mean via a book or by revealing himself to someone else, I mean appearing to me and the rest of humanity. Until that happens, I suggest there is insufficient evidence to believe in a god (notice how I didn’t even capitalise god – do you wonder why?) Quite frankly, I’m sick of people maintaining that god does exist in the absence of anything concrete to go on. As to asking questions and criticising, oh my, I’m so sorry that I’m, like, going round asking questions and being critical (in a scientific and positive sense) [sarcasm] rather than blinding accepting the words of what ever Tom, Dick or Harry’s religion I happen to be born into. As to “searching for the answers” given the ubiquity of religion and faith it is more difficult to reject such a position and doing so reflects the genuine search for the truth or answers as you say. Faith, by contrast, is a blinkered approach to the truth and requires no search for answers as you are expected to believe what you are told and to be content with that. Not me!

2. It’s rather ironic that you criticise those that don’t believe of failing to search for answers then in the next breath say that “you don’t need to spend your hard-earned money trying to find the answer to life’s mysteries”! You state yourself that there isn’t much proof that god exists, which, save that I would say there is no proof, I think explains why you keep hearing people denying his existence. I’m sorry, but even if you said you had met with him personally, that wouldn’t persuade me in the slightest, although I would understand why if you thought you had met him you would be excited to tell people. Actually though, you confess that you haven’t met him and despite this we then come on to the crux of your arguments being the evidence for god’s existence which so far humanity has failed to notice, but fortunately for us, you haven’t. I don’t know what I’m meant to stop doing. According to you as a non-believer I’m probably asking questions, criticising and thinking about things, but then you want me to stop doing that and think about what you’re going to present for a while; so I will:

3. Souls – So the first evidence you cite for the existence of a difficult to proof thing, is something which we have no proof of! What a way to tautologise. You’ve set yourself up for a fall. You’ve made the assumption that a soul exists. One could write reams (and people have) as to the nature of existence and put simply a hypothesis of the existence of the soul would not stand up to scrutiny. As to what makes our heart beat (etc) it is fuel in the form of food and drink that we consume which is the “battery” for our body. It couldn’t be the soul. If it were we could abstain from food and drink and live a healthy life. The fact that we cannot do that is proof that it is not the soul that powers us. If it could be proven that we had a soul, then it would be interesting to then consider how and why it exists, but as we have no proof of a soul the issue need not be taken further.

4. Intuition – simple one to rebut. What about the 150,000 people who die everyday worldwide and whose intuition fails them (some of whom believe in god)? Where are their spirits? Where is their god? There I go again asking questions and criticising.

5. Paranormal Presence – again, there is no scientific evidence to support the hypothesis as to the paranormal or the supernatural. Again, if there were, then it would be necessary to investigate the issue further.

6. In summary, there is no purpose to the universe, save the purpose which we as humans find for ourselves and our own lives. We are not put here with a certain task or as part of some divine plan. We are not being watched over in our lives (unless it’s a CCTV camera!) and we do not need to fear being judged by god, although we should have a care about being judged by society and ensure we try and work together as a society to advance and improve humanity. The here and now is all we have and we should all be striving so that everyone in the world has the best chance to make the most of their brief existence and within their lives to strive to leave the world a better place so that they can be immortalised in the memories of future generations. That should be all our purposes and for me is the only logical way our species can survive.

14. Steph
    October 19th, 2010 at 12:08 | #14

First, God bless you all. What most fail to understand is that we are in a middle of a spiritual war. This goes back before the earth was even created. Before I go any further..Let it be known, that the spiritual world is the real world. Some may have fantasies that we can be immortal and live forever…and we can. If we choose the right path. It is a longing we are born with because the spirit knows the truth.
    Now, God created the heavens and the many angels and earth. One angel, Lucifer, and we all know him as satan, started to covet the Son’s power and glory. He started to gather angels together to try to defeat God. He told God that it wasn’t fair to be created to worship Him. That sin was better than God’s laws. And that God’s laws were impossible to follow and that not even God could keep them. That of course, was ridiculous to do in the first place, but there are a lot of hard headed people out there. IT DOES NOT PLEASE GOD TO BE SERVED FORCEFULLY! HE WANTS YOU TO WORSHIP HIM OUT OF YOUR OWN FREE WILL! Anyway, He and the angels did not overcome God, so God cast satan and the angels who betrayed Him, which were 1/3 of all the angels He created, to the earth. The war began with the creation of Man. Since satan said that sin was better, God is allowing this war to go on. God wants to prove to satan that sin is bad and if left unchecked, it would destroy the universe. That’s why Jesus came down from heaven: to prove that God’s law is not only better but it is perfect. Jesus was sin that knew no sin (we are born into sin, for those who don’t know). IMAGINE! Now, for those who think that God has to appear to him…Who are you to think that God must do miraculous for you?! “Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation? Tell Me if you understand. Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it? On what were it’s footings set? Or who laid its cornerstone- while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?”- Job 38:4-7. The reason God doesn’t reveal Himself to you in the first place is probably because you wouldn’t believe it anyway. You would probably find some fleshly explanation that doesn’t even make sense to you. Jesus stated to one of His disciples in John 20:29- “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed”. That has to do with faith. And God gave each of us a measure of faith.
    Another thing…even the scientists themselves CANNOT prove how the earth came to be or the creation of man. They ALL say that it all points to a higher power. Meaning there is a God and He does exist. Other wise, where do we come from??? There is NO other creature on earth like us, or anywhere else. God created Man to dominate the earth. Everything is made for Man. So science does not prove that there is no GOD.
    I beg to differ on the soul/no soul subject. If we indeed had no soul, we would be just like the animals. We would just be working to just survive, not to learn and create new ideas. The flesh just conatins the soul or spirit. After we die, the spirit lives on. Jesus said in Matthew 10:28- “Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell.” That means God is the only One who had the power to destroy both.
    Now after saying all of this, I hope it has shed some light on things that you don’t understand. That seems to be the problem these days: people knock down what they don’t understand. God is looking for faithful worshippers. People with good hearts so that they can reflect the Love He has for us. God only wants to love you. God is Love. The biggest step towards this is the first one. You may not believe in God…but He believes in you. And to tell you the truth….You may not believe in the devil, but he also believes in you. He wants you to think there is no God because that’s another spirit that goes to hell with him. The devil doesn’t care for you or where you end up, God does. He wants to show you who He is and what He can do for you, but you have to believe. What I suggest you do is research. Turn to the bible because it is the truth that the Lord has sent. And there is proof that hell exists. And it’s in the pit of the earth. I challenged you to research it. If hell exists, then heaven must exist, therefore God exists. God bless you all.

15. November 29th, 2010 at 14:04 | #15

The fallen angel scares the livin out of me!

16. Tye
    December 20th, 2010 at 23:23 | #16

If there is a god then what created him? you keep talking about him but where are his origins? how did he come to be? for there to be a god then there must be infinite gods. i advise all god believers to look elsewhere for answers instead of this delusion which quite simply is an answer that someone created a long time ago to pull the wool over your eyes and most likely profit from. survival has led the human race to come up with many ideas to logically sort out problems. its no different when all those years ago somebody looked up to the sky and asked the question how did we come to be? we didnt know then so religion was created to help us sleep a little better at night. so in summary i believe that such delusions of a higher power have come from humanities inability to answer the BIG question and people got comfortable with an idea (religion) and now stubbornly ignore the facts which are being proven through maths and logical thinking. believe what you want to believe but i want to live my life based on my own morals and beliefs and do not bow down to ur god. live life to the full in the short time your on this beautiful planet i say

17. ricky
    January 6th, 2011 at 09:11 | #17

Belief is a wise wager. Granted that faith cannot be proved, what harm will come to you if you gamble on its truth and it proves false? If you gain, you gain all; if you lose, you lose nothing. Wager, then, without hesitation, that He exists.
    Blaise Pascal

18. ricky
    January 6th, 2011 at 09:13 | #18

also, what makes the heart beat? electrical impulses from the brain.

19. Tye
    January 7th, 2011 at 19:10 | #19

Nope i wont wager. why would i wager when i know that we were created out of sheer luck through science. We got lucky im sorry to tell ya mate. Evolution gave us the lucky break to have these powerful things we call brains. Marvel at nature not a god. I actually cant believe that such a large number of people can be so ignorant towards facts to such a ridiculous degree. It makes me think they are not worthy of having that brain and that they should give it to someone less fortunate who was born with a disability who might actually use the thing properly. I wish all you religious believers would wake up and smell the fucken roses they are right in front of your noses you morons. Stop killing each other over something that is not there and count yourselves lucky that we the human race can even exist and think. Your missing out on everything around you!!!!

20. February 25th, 2011 at 17:29 | #20

I don’t know who you are or what your name is because I can’t find it. However, I agree with your topic “Proof of God’s Existance” as much as if I had written it myself. You took words right out of my mouth. It’s hard to do research on this topic because of so many opinions, but there is a feeling or intuition if you like that tells us it’s all true. Yes I believe in God, for sure. It’s hard to understand where some things fit into the belief, such as aliens, past civilizations, and the strong possibility that we are not alone in the universe, but our minds are very limited, like a dog trying to learn the computer. Some things we just don’t understand…..yet.

21. September 5th, 2011 at 15:19 | #21

The battery for our heartbeat is chemical energy we take in by food and oxygen. You eat something which has sugar ( energy for the body) and by breathing you take in oxygen which makes conversion and oxidation possible, no soul is required. It is now proven that infrasound that can be emitted by techtonic movements( very small earthquakes you don’t even feel)makes people feel uncomfortable amd may and has enduced a sense of presence, halucinations of both visual and sound, no spirits required. And intuition is merely your brain working overdrive, which menas it proccesses information at high speeds and quantities without you noticing- intuition is just a comnpilation of memories and vital facts you pick up through your life interacting with the information you’re taking in at the moment of the “upcoming car crash” or “suspicious corner” and stuff. Small children have no intuition and very old people have a very potent intuition, which means the more information you have taken over your life the more the brain has to work with in situation that can be generalized as “risky” or “suspicious”- No guardian angels or God required.
    FYU. I’m an agnostic and I believe in a higher force and “spirits” roaming amung us, but there will never be a way to prove that EVER and people should stop trying to mix spiritualism with evidence, because there is non and never will be…EVER. Books don’t count, witnesses don’t count. If it can’t be done in a laboratory 10000 times over and over again, getting to the same result, expressed through mathmatics and equations it’s not “real”. I do believe in a God, I truly do, but not the one in the Bible..because to be honest…I could do a better job than that…well I don’t want to challenge that which I don’t and never will understand…but you have to be a little bit more crytical…
    There’s rape, murder, suffering, disease, famine and so on…so…Where the hell is he? What is he doing? See now that’s why my god just doesn’t have the power to do that, my god isn’t even shaped, it’s more of a force that keeps life going and it doesn’t have a book with false promises like a “Divine plan”, tell about his “divine plan” to the mother of a child who died 10 minutes after birth or born with a huge deffect.
    “If there is a God, he isn’t here…”

22. Tom Jones
    October 9th, 2011 at 22:05 | #22

Your beliefs are extremely stupid and I do not respect them.

23. February 13th, 2012 at 11:26 | #23

Ok for those that believe there is no god, How do you explaine what rules you live by, Man’s? why? because someone else tell’s you what to do? that’s even more CRAZY then believing there is a GOD. and next how do you know right from wrong? because of Man’s law? or a greater influence inside you? if it’s a greater influance, that has to come from somewhere! so where does it come from you? well if you believe that then it had to have been put there or did you just think it up all by yourself? That to is CRAZYER then believing in a GOD, My answer is it came from the ONE TRUE LIVING GOD !!!

24. atheists are not naive or gullible
    March 9th, 2012 at 20:44 | #24

Animals have intuition remember the tsunami in indonesia they knew to go to higher ground religion does not explain how we were made other than some retarded story about how man was 1st and women came from adams rib REALLY!!!!! you believe that What about all the fossils the same technology that helps religion with theit theories are the same ones that debunk it if you dont know what i mean its carbon dating

25. atheists are not naive or gullible
    March 9th, 2012 at 20:49 | #25

WOW you are amazing i love everything you just wrote i could do a better job is brilliant anybody can, look it africa if there was a merciful god africa”s children wouldnt suffer child soldiers aids parents with aids famine exploitation etc etc @SpiritPlex

26. atheists are not naive or gullible
    March 9th, 2012 at 20:54 | #26

i wish i could go into point by point with you but any answer you give me from the bible i doubt, the bible has no meaning to me so all your scriptures are bull crap and science proves more that there is no god then there is so jesus and your religion can suck it…@Steph

27. Miles
    June 23rd, 2012 at 16:35 | #27

I am impressed, but I am offended that you would think Atheists would assail your post. Because it is a common belief that Atheists only criticize and never search for answers. Because to be considered Atheist you must have disbelief in deities through study or experience whereas Agnostics discount religion and deities entirely.

I am Atheist and I do believe in the spiritual and ethereal but I do not believe in a “god” a force yes, but not a “god” Limiting what makes the universe go round to a singular force called “god” or “Allah” or a place such as “heaven” only limits the power and influence. I also believe that after reading the Bible and Qur’an that you do not need to believe in god to be a “good person” which was the point of all major religious teachings. Please try not to be so foolish as to point fingers before even stating your argument or proof.

Also, seeing yourself in NEED of a higher power can only limit your understanding of what the concept of “God” is. “God” is a guild line to teach human beings that being “good” is right and they shall be rewarded for being the best human being that they can be. It is for the “children” of the human race, whether they are adults or beyond. It is to teach those who do not know to be good to their fellow man, to be good.

@atheists are not naive or gullible
    I think everyone discredits the Adam And Eve story…

28. Forest
    November 24th, 2012 at 07:47 | #28

Hey, Agnostic here, You have some interesting points in contrast to some of my own. I think it would be interesting to exchange thoughts in a civilized manner(unlike most popular media). Send me a message on Facebook

29. john
    March 25th, 2013 at 19:46 | #29

I am an atheist, but i am not ignorant to what the bible likes to tell people. From what i have seen there is good and bad in this world and to be honest, it has nothing to do with God!!! The things that are happening in the world that we see everyday on the news are thing that we are doing to each other. I have read the bible and it is just a STORY BOOK, not truth!! There MAY be some historical facts put in there but it is basically a book of morals, a ”be kind to your neighbors” sort of thing. Which i don’t believe religion is needed to teach these things. If your a good person, then that sort of thing goes without saying. as for heaven and hell, this is it! we are in both heaven and hell, there is both good and bad inside everyone even the people that are devout Christians, Catholics, Muslims, Jews and every other possible religion out there. Wars have been fought in the name of god, but i doubt god has has shown up on the doorsteps of leaders and generals and said ”Go kill them! They do not believe in me.” Religion is created by men and so is the notion of ‘God’. we were brought up in a world of survival of the fittest and we are lucky enough to have the brains to use tools and invent new thing to make survival a little easier. but we are all animals as we are no better than them. We hunt, we kill and we feed to live just like animals. So to the question do we have a soul? No just another thing that religion has put into peoples heads and if people do have souls so do animals!!!